Strategic Account Manager
K4Connect is seeking an experienced Strategic Account Manager to lead and manage all account activities for its customers using K4Community – the leading enterprise software platform for senior living communities and operators across the country. The successful applicant will focus on helping customers be successful across the entire customer journey, meeting quarterly quotas, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
As a K4Connect Strategic Account Manager you’ll be managing K4Connect’s’s portfolio of strategic accounts; driving adoption and managing overall success across the portfolio. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new customers by engaging executive teams in the launch, managing renewals, and collaboratively working with K4Connect Customer Success Teams to drive ongoing user adoption. We’re looking for a sales-minded professional who excels in turning customer engagement into revenue.
We are determined to improve the lives of older adults everywhere through meaningful technologies.
About the Position:
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Deliver and communicate ROI for our clients throughout the customer lifecycle
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Collaborate with the engineering and product management teams to make sure customer commitments are met from a product standpoint
- Collaborate with the Deployment and Implementation teams to make sure contracted solutions are deployed successfully and on time
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Team to ensure all customer success activities align in scope and schedule to make the account successful
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product and promote positive usage to expand business
- Provide insights to customers based on K4Community resident and staff usage to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base and increase recurring revenue
- Demonstrates a passion for technology, a passion for start-ups and a passion to serve others
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (STEM)
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Experience building and maintaining relationships while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Results-driven mentality with a bias for speed and action
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce or other CRM
K4Connect is a high impact, high growth, venture-backed startup on a mission to leverage technology to empower the 1.5B older adults and individuals living with disabilities to live simpler, healthier and happier lives. Our patented technology management and delivery platform enables senior living operators and caregivers to deliver the best in older adult care by delivering the latest in-home automation, connected wellness, social engagement, services, and content management to their residents. K4Connect currently serves tens of thousands of older adults throughout the nation’s continuing care, assisted living and independent living communities. Learn more at www.k4connect.com.
What We Offer:
- Health Care Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Saving Option
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability Benefits
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday & K4Days
- Unlimited Vacation Plan
- Flexible Work from Home Policy
K4Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.