In the role of Maintenance Lead working in Thornton, CO, you will be part of Meati Operations. You will provide leadership for the optimal functioning and reliability of plant assets and processes.
You will lead departmental operations towards the vision of a high-performance team culture and drive change management initiatives to continually improve both plant and process operations. You will contribute to the operations manager group on-site developing short-term tactics and contributing to the plant maintenance strategy.
This position reports to the Operations Department Manager and works closely with Line Lead, Process Lead, Technical Operators, and Maintenance & Reliability Trainers.
- Actively participate in Area Daily Direction Setting (DDS) meetings and execution of the daily plan, including reporting results of the previous 24 hours: Project Management, number of breakdowns, insights from completed PMs, and planned work for the day.
- Support development and lead portions of Line Daily Direction Setting, 90-Day loss-elimination plans, and the annual maintenance plan.
- Lead a group of skilled Maintenance & Reliability Trainers (Maintenance Ranchers) in driving PM completion for the area, coaching technical operators, and meeting maintenance metrics for the area.
- Owns the Maintenance, Planning, and Scheduling System. Lead the scheduling of maintenance work, as dictated by the annual maintenance plan and previously identified work during routine meetings.
- Ensure the revision and updating of Maintenance Technical Documentation occurs as necessary.
- Provide leadership and oversight for the development of Maintenance Strategies for automated equipment in a particular process area.
- Drives improvements in equipment reliability, availability, and maintainability that optimizes asset life cycle.
- Own the breakdown elimination system and drive breakthrough results in Planned and Unplanned downtime and be accountable to deliver KPI-Results. Facilitates problem-solving and failure investigations by the Breakdown Elimination system.
- Serve as a coach and resource for the area team and actively participate in Area DDS meetings and execution of the maintenance plans. Act as the liaison between the Operational team and Technical Support team
- Work collaboratively with the Plant Technical Manager to set direction and deliver results that are aligned with plant and company goals.
The Work Schedule:
Meati is committed to re-imagining manufacturing and providing a schedule that allows our employees to maintain a great work-life balance while driving amazing results when on-site. In this role, you will work with a leadership team on a rotating 12-hour 2-2-3 schedule to provide 7-day coverage. The team will be comprised of 2 rotations, each having a Line Lead, Maintenance Lead, and Manufacturing Engineer, so that your days off are truly yours, and you have a dedicated team to hit the ground running with when you’re on-site. This schedule rotation will give you a combination of weekdays and weekends off to balance time with family and friends as well as those sought-after weekdays to enjoy Colorado outdoors without all the crowds. While a majority day-shift role, we will expect that you flex your hours on your assigned days to ensure that you’re covering the business and spending adequate time with each shift.
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in an automated manufacturing environment.
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic and professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business.
- You are serious about delivering results and take pride and ownership of your areas of responsibility.
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development.
- It is preferred that you have a bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical, chemical, plant, or other engineering degree or equivalent related experience.
- Leadership experience with small to medium-sized teams preferred.
The base salary range for this role is $78,375 - $103,313 annually, which is just one aspect of our total compensation package. In addition to the salary, this position is eligible for a potential annual bonus and equity! Actual compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance at no cost to the employee (for employee-only coverage)
- 401K with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Floating Holidays
- Monthly reimbursements for personal health and wellness expenses
- Mental health programs at no cost
- Parental Leave, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, and AD&D
Equal Employment Opportunity: Eat Meati™ is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Eat Meati™
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Eat Meati™ is on a mission to build Good Energy™ from the ground up. We work closely with Mother Nature to cultivate the complete protein she intended — one that’s been the root of our living world for millennia. We’re connecting and empowering eaters everywhere to evolve energetically. We believe food should be simple, clean, and of course, delicious, which is why grow and nourish our mushroom root to create nutrient-rich, whole food protein everyone can enjoy. Get to know more about Meati™ at meati.com.
Our team is passionate about making the world a better place through good health and wellness, positive climate impact, and equitable access to nutrition around the world. This passion translates into the culture of our office, making Eat Meati™ a lively, enjoyable, innovative, and inclusive place to work. This is an exciting time to be a part of the Meati™ team and the growing plant-based meat category..
Something looks off?