Warehouse Associate, Monday through Thursday, 6am to 6:30pm
The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for performing basic warehouse functions for Meati including shipping finished goods and receiving raw/packaging materials. The individual will also document and record quantities of goods shipped and received. Additionally, the individual will support the manufacturing facility by providing raw/packaging materials to the production areas. We are looking for reliable and hardworking team members to grow in our dynamic company.
- Receive raw material/packaging material incoming goods safely, efficiently and accurately and document appropriately
- Manage storage, organization, documentation of raw/packaging materials
- Builds and loads shipments with finished goods
- Supply raw/packaging materials to production line in accordance with daily schedule
- Conduct monthly inventory counts and document
- Assist with maintaining warehouse facilities (i.e. cleanup, organization)
- Follow all required work safety practices according to company policy, including proper personal protective equipment
- Moves, locates, relocates, stacks and counts materials with the assistance of a forklift, pallet jack and/or other equipment
- Performs other related duties, as assigned
- 1 year warehouse experience is preferred
- Licensed forklift operator
- Previous experience in a warehouse type environment is a preferred but not required
- Ability to learn quickly, work well with others and participate as part of a team
- High attention to detail, dedicated to a high caliber of work performance
- Strong teamwork, communication and organizational skills
- Basic computer and math skills
**Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Meati™ we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.**
Friday – Sunday, every other Thursday, 4x3 - 12-hour days, shift would be 6:00am - 6:00pm
$20.50 per hour, plus a $2.00 shift differential, which is just one aspect of our total compensation package. In addition to the hourly rate, this position is eligible for a potential quarterly bonus and equity! Actual compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance at no cost to the employee (for employee-only coverage)
- 401K with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Floating Holidays
- Monthly reimbursements for personal health and wellness expenses
- Mental health programs at no cost
- Parental Leave, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, and AD&D
Equal Employment Opportunity: Eat Meati™ is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Eat Meati™
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Eat Meati™ is on a mission to build Good Energy™ from the ground up. We work closely with Mother Nature to cultivate the complete protein she intended — one that’s been the root of our living world for millennia. We’re connecting and empowering eaters everywhere to evolve energetically. We believe food should be simple, clean, and of course, delicious, which is why grow and nourish our mushroom root to create nutrient-rich, whole food protein everyone can enjoy. Get to know more about Meati™ at meati.com.
Our team is passionate about making the world a better place through good health and wellness, positive climate impact, and equitable access to nutrition around the world. This passion translates into the culture of our office, making Eat Meati™ a lively, enjoyable, innovative, and inclusive place to work. This is an exciting time to be a part of the Meati™ team and the growing plant-based meat category..